SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (SENIOR) – LONDON, ONTARIO, HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT
STEP Software is a dynamic and innovative software company committed to translating complex business challenges into elegant, easy to use, high-performance software, by hiring the smartest, most passionate developers around. We take pride in fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture that values creativity, integrity, and continuous learning. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Software Developer to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Developer at STEP Software, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and implementation of cutting-edge solutions. Leveraging your technical expertise and leadership skills, you will contribute to the success of our projects while enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement high-quality software solutions.
- Lead the development of complex features and functionalities, ensuring scalability and performance.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure best practices.
- Interacting with clients and their development teams in conjunction with other team leads
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, recommending and implementing improvements to development processes.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in software development
- Proven expertise in multiple programming languages and frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Solid English communication skills, verbal, written and collaboration abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring development teams.
- Previous experience working in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Angular 7+
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web UI Development
- SQL development (stored procedures and db design)
- OO design
- Machine Learning
- iPhone / Android / Mobile Development
- Delphi / Lazarus
- Mac OS X
- Embedded Development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored social events
- 3 Weeks paid vacation
- Small Team with family atmosphere
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.
Please include “Senior Software Developer Application” in the subject line.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
STEP Software is an employer which values diversity in the workplace. We are happy to accommodate an individual’s needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
Join us in shaping the future of software development and enjoy a fulfilling career in a flexible and collaborative work environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!