SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (INTERMEDIATE) – LONDON, ONTARIO, HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT
STEP Software is a dynamic and innovative software company committed to translating complex business challenges into elegant, easy to use, high-performance software, by hiring the smartest, most passionate developers around. We take pride in fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture that values creativity, integrity, and continuous learning. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a skilled and motivated Intermediate Software Developer to join our team and contribute to the success of our projects.
As an Intermediate Software Developer at STEP Software, you will play a key role in the design, development, and maintenance of software solutions. This position offers the opportunity to work on exciting projects while enjoying the flexibility of a hybrid work environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Mentor others on the development team
- Interacting with clients and development team
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code following best practices.
- Assist in troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving software defects and issues.
- Stay informed about industry trends and emerging technologies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Diploma in Computer Programming or a related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in software development
- Proven expertise in multiple programming languages and frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Solid English communication skills, verbal, written and collaboration abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, from conveying technical details to mentoring team members.
- Previous experience working in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Angular 7+
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web UI Development
- SQL development (stored procedures and db design)
- OO design
- Machine Learning
- iPhone / Android / Mobile Development
- Delphi / Lazarus
- Mac OS X
- Embedded Development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored social events
- 3 Weeks paid vacation
- Small Team with family atmosphere
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.
Please include “Intermediate Software Developer Application” in the subject line.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
STEP Software is an employer which values diversity in the workplace. We are happy to accommodate an individual’s needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
Join our dynamic team and be part of our exciting journey in shaping the future of software development. We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team who is passionate about technology and eager to contribute to our success!